Are you pregnant and think that abortion is your only option? Before you make a decision that can never be undone, take the time to do the following two things
1. CONSIDER THESE FACTS
- Children deserve birth. No child is unplanned in the sight of God.
- The baby’s heart has already begun to beat by the time the mother misses her period and begins to wonder if she might be pregnant. By the time a surgical abortion is performed, your son or daughter has identifiable arms and legs and displays measurable brain waves.
- During the seventh through tenth week, when the majority of abortions are performed, your son or daughter’s face is recognizably human.
- Suction aspiration is the abortion technique used that dismembers the body of your son or daughter and tears the placenta from the wall of the uterus. Science has proven that the unborn baby does feel pain. This procedure also causes the most frequent post-abortion complications due to the possible puncture of the uterus, which may cause hemorrhage and infection.
- Complications may happen in as many as 1 out of 100 abortions and can affect future pregnancies.
- Whatever your present relationship with God may be, there is a spiritual side to abortion. What is God’s desire for you in this situation? How does God see your unborn son or daughter? These are important questions to consider.
2. CALL US 888-300-5112
- We are here to help you! Our help is free!